Tuesday 24 October 2017

FEATHER TREND AND A BUDGET MAKE



Courtesy of Pinterest.

My current obsession is with feathers.
Anything with a feather on and I want it immediately.


My feather sunburst mirror,
currently residing on the wall above my desk. A £9 TK Maxx bargain.

Pinterest is absolutely awash with feather makes.


I predict glitter dipped feathers are going to crop up everywhere this Christmas, certainly in my house they are.

This is a really quick (and apologies, badly photographed) feather make from Zoe's house.


An old lamp-stand painted white.
Double sided carpet tape tuck on to the lampshade,
A feather boa, £5 from the market wound on to it.


Also her table lamp version using the same technique.
They look a lot better in real life and look like they cost a lot more than £5.


I really wanted a huge single wooden angel wing that hung on a wall but it cost £190.
As a compromise I found this Christmas decoration in a TK Maxx new year sale.
Yet another Christmas decoration being kept up all year round.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig