Tuesday 27 November 2018

THREE CHRISTMAS DOOR WREATHS UNDER £10

Door wreaths


The Martha Stewart dream! Though you may need a castle door to withstand it's weight.

The love for door wreaths has been slowly gathering momentum over the last few years until this year, boof they are everywhere.  If the shops are to be believed, we will be as door wreathed up as our American/Canadian cousins this Christmas!
And I am delighted,
I love them.

As this blog is all about interiors on a budget,
I have had a snoop around for wreaths, under £10 that don't look too shabby, not a loo brush spruce in sight!

I think this is my favourite of the three.
Just £8.46 from The Range
This is the Berry Pine Cone wreath and it measures a whopping 56cm.
It's kind of different to the usual cheap faux green wreaths, it looks a bit more like a florist made wreath with it's eucalyptus and fir fronds.

If you are loving all things golden at the moment.
Look at this gold wreath from Wilko's, £10 !! and it's available on their 3 for 2 offer so could cost even less!
It's a big 50cm in size and,
the exact same one is currently selling on the Wayfair website for £20 with an rrp of £30.
Bargain!


This is the one I have brought for my door, just £4 from Ikea!
I absolutely love it and keep spying them cropping up all over Instagram.
Currently hung on my uber naff white ornate panelled upvc door,
which there's not a hope in hell I am photographing.
But here it is on one of my grey walls as soon, hopefully next year, it will be on a lovely grey vintage wooden front door with a central door knob.

And if none of these have caught your eye,
Kirstie's Hand Made Christmas is back on TV this week (love it),
which is bound to be featuring wreath making a plenty.

Happy wreath hunting.

  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig