Saturday 18 January 2020

TK MAXX TREASURE REWARD CARD

a reward scheme like no other #MyTreasureReward
it's designed for the unique bargain hunting forager.
And you only need 5 points (keys) to choose a reward.


Such as a woven Ugandan platter, looks nice.

To join either pick up a card at the till or you can just have it on your phone,
go to the website and register,
and you're done.
Swipe or scan every time you shop  in TK Maxx or Homesense,
you get one key for every shop but two if you buy both clothing and household items.
And when you have 5 keys
you receive an email letting you know you can go to the TK Maxx Treasure website
and choose a gift which will be posted out to you for free.


Like these bamboo straws.

I admit,

I thought the rewards would be absolute tut,
looking lovely on the pics,
but like a cheap magazine freebie when they arrived.
But no,
it's the proper good TK Maxx stuff.

The first reward I chose was a Turkish towel for the beach,
I suspected it would be one of those, printed microfiber cleaning cloth style horrors,
 but no it's a big, 100% cotton one with tassels.
And it packs down to a tiny size, always a good thing to throw into a bag.

Next a leopard print clutch bag.
Surely a printed plastic bag,
again no,
leather and from a proper decent company Brampton
It's actually my new favourite bag.
Look


Both for free!

The latest reward I chose,
was a ginger bread house kit.
Every Christmas, we make a ginger bread house from scratch with varying degrees of success.
So I was delighted to see this as one of the rewards.


It's still proper baking, not just a stick biscuits together kit.
And the expectation...


aand the result
.
.
.
.
brace yourself
.
.

Nailed it!

This in no way reflects on Michael Roux (or his kit),
it's our 13th gingerbread house,
and they always taste good,
but look... unique?

If you look at the rewards on offer,
and there is nothing you fancy,
wait a week,
and look again,
it may all have changed.
(And you will be told how long you have to claim your reward.)

What is not love!

If you sign up HERE, I get 1 key towards a reward.
I can only have a max of 2 sign up keys at a time, so I wont be clearing the treasure decks, but there's already another bag in the rewards I have my eye on.

If anyone has a good TK Maxx/Homesense store recommendation
please comment...
I'd like to say Blackpool's is pants
but the Barrow in Furness one is an absolute gem. 







SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Tk maxx Waterlooville, would not ket mw uae my card twice in store. My husband bought some stuff and I got my card out but she said I can only use it once a day in TK & once a day in homesense! Never heard that before??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could use it more than once a day it would be too easy to buy several small items separately and collect a key each time, as the value of the transaction doesn't count. ie buy five bags of crisps separately and you have enough keys for a reward. The scheme is to make you visit more frequently Makes the once a day rule a 'no brainer'really

      Delete
  2. Yes I think that's how it works. You can only use it once a day.
    If you buy clothes and home things at once though, that still gives you two keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a reward card should allow you to use it as much as you want, at least that's how every other rewards cards works 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because this cards award ratio per shop is way higher then any other, they have to set limits to two keys/points a day. I could clear them of all rewards in one shop if they didn't set this limit : )

      Delete
  4. Hello, I accidentally pressed on the wrong treasure reward. I wanted to pick the cards and actually pressed on free delivery which i know i won't be using. Can i swap my reward somehow. I haven't recieve the code for delivery yet too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would check back on your treasure rewards, if you haven't completed the... where should we send your lovely reward, it might not have gone through and still be showing as you can pick a treasure reward? If it's gone through I wouldn't have thought you could change it but the TK Maxx help people may know better than me.

      Delete
  5. This rewards are really 💩. Probably worth 1 or 2 pounds....is not even worth to waste your time on website to choose a reward...🤦 Spend over 600£ visiting 5 Times the shop and get a reward value 2£ 😂 TK Maxx reward it's a big wrong Joke....👎👎👎👎

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! Do you spend over £100 on every shop, your wardrobe must be amazing!
    I keep nipping in, so grabbing a candle for a present and a bargain t-shirt is two keys.
    I've got sooo nice rewards, and I like the randomness of it, some times nothing I want, two days later, you have to grab the new reward immediately as is going fast.
    The randomness, always love randomness
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been informed that I have a prize to collect,however,when I try to do so.it will not allow me. This loyalty card business is a joke. Sorry because I do love shopping in tkmaxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you had the, you've only gone and done it e-mail? That's the one that tells you, you have enough keys to claim a prize. There aren't many prizes on the site at the moment apart from a years subscription to a personal trainer fitness kind of app which looks good.

      Delete
  8. I’ve been trying to get a free gift with my keys but for days and days it’s just competitions etc. There are no gifts at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just looked and it is just competitions to enter! I've e-mailed them to ask if it's going to stay as just competitions or if the rewards are coming back. I hope so, I love the rewards, I never enter the competitions. I will let you know when they get back to me.

      Delete
    2. Apparently the actual prizes are coming back, it's just competitions at the moment but the good, lovely prizes are coming back, yay! #MyTreasureReward

      Delete
  9. I’ve been checking for days now - just competitions I hope my days done run out before goods to choose from comes back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so, I've just checked again and still just competitions : /

      Delete
  10. I hope the prizes come back soon. It’s a little disappointing to collect 5 keys and then find it’s competitions only to enter.

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig